Location: Nampa, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a night-shift RN to join our Inpatient Surgical unit (we currently have both full-time or part-time available)!!
Nampa Med/Surg is a true Medical Surgical Unit that supports a variety of patient populations. We have orthopedic, gynecologic, urological, and general surgical procedures with a diversity of medical and satellite telemetry patients. This is a great place to learn as there is such a variety of patient populations combined with a team of staff that love to teach nurses in all stages of their careers. Our team is flexible, supportive, and has amazing teamwork. We support our team through the learning process with a structured pathway that is individualized and increases comfort levels. Our vision is to create a quality experience for the patients by having a safe, positive work environment.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, and short-term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years of RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
*** Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.