This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an experienced Urologist with great clinical and interpersonal skills to grow our practice at locations in Northeastern Pennsylvania in the role of Vice Chief of Urology for LVHN.
LVHN's Division of Urology is focused on delivering personalized, state of the art care for our patients in a collegial environment. We partner with APCs to increase access and coordination of care. Our practice is also sub-specialized. This gives our Urologists comfort in knowing that their patients who might need very specific procedures or treatments can be taken care of right here within our practice. All of this results in a practice where Urologists can see and treat the urologic conditions they like with the full support of a strong group.
- Access to da Vinci robot system
- Urology office was recently renovated and includes procedures rooms while also being located in a Health Center which includes both a Diagnostic Center and an Ambulatory Surgical Unit
- Opportunity to perform general, laparoscopic and robotic procedures within desired scope of practice
- Off hours call responsibilities will be shared with community private practice Urologists
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified through American Board of Urology
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one
Benefits & Perks:
- Great incentives for this location including starting bonus, retention bonus and productivity downside protection
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.