Please Note: Microsoft has ended support of its older browsers as of January 2016. If you are seeing this message, you are viewing the site on an unsupported version of Internet Explorer (IE9 or older).
- We are a mature general urology practice in the Los Angeles area comprised of 3 urologists looking to hire 2 more (either short-term transitional or long-term partnership), with immediate openings available.
- Fellowship training in FPMRS, robotics, and/or endourology is welcome but not required.
- The practice is over 35 years old in a safe suburb of Los Angeles, and the dominant group in the area, with a very wide referral base. 3 other local urologists plan to retire within the next 3 years.
- The group covers 3 hospitals within a 3 mile radius, and the primary hospital has holmium and thulium lasers, as well as a Si robot, with a Xi recently purchased. There are 2 office locations with 10 exam rooms and 4 procedure rooms in the primary office.
- The group performs over 1200 cases/year, with high female, oncology, and stone volumes.
- The patient population is diverse, with a significant English, Spanish, and Chinese speaking population. The office has several interpreters available.
- We are especially interested in those seeking a long-term partnership track, but 1-2 year interim job seekers are also very welcome.
- A competitive salary/benefits package is available.
- The local neighborhood is safe, and the school districts are strong. Southern California comes with great weather all year-round, and surf and snow are within a 1 hour drive.